Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sensual Daydreams and Erotic Nightmares


I dreamt a dream, asleep this morn
And from another dream 'twas torn

The dream was good, the waking bad
Within this dream-within I had

I dreamt of you, dreamed half-awake
There blissful pleasure's form did take

I dreamt of you, that dream I'd keep
But woke while I was still asleep

There, someone else was touching me
Discovered most alarmingly

There, while I slept, there, in my room
A stranger, an unknown for whom

I felt no love and no desire
He was no man, he had no fire

Just grabby, slimy, childish lust
Groping hands, unwelcome thrust

A pleading, sycophantic air
With clammy skin and greasy hair

Limp and colorless and soft
Unclean odors float and waft

Grubby hands caressing me
Weak but clinging desperately

Invaded through my bolted door
Strength, only in wanting more

And though I scratched and kicked and fought
Escape was only gained in thought

Until my eyes again I ope'd
Still I am not as free as hoped

I feel his hands, I cannot move
Though wakefulness is real and proved

True senses penetrate this theme
The layers of dream-within and dream

And so it clings to waking light
The sense that something is not right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis