Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hate

I hate comics
I hate actors
I hate poets and playwrites
I hate dancers
And directors
And the ones who run the lights

I hate painters
I hate sculptors
I hate potters at the wheel
I hate editors
And cameramen
And those who change the reel

I hate roadies
And guitarists
I hate keyboardists the most
I hate bassists
I hate drummers
And producers can all roast

I hate novelists
And art critics
Philosophers can hang
Conductors
And composers
Lyricists bang bang bang bang

I hate costumers
Set designers
Properties managers
I hate talent
I hate promise
I hate theatre majors

I hate artists!
I hate business!
I hate math and scientists!
I hate doctors!
I hate lawyers!
And those damned evangelists!

If you're waiting
For a punchline
Well, too bad, I hate jokes too
I hate men
And I hate women
There's a chance that I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis