Saturday, May 5, 2012

Guitar Strap

She didn't like guitar straps when she was a child. She thought they looked stupid. She preferred it when the musician simply held the guitar without the aid of a strap, and didn't understand why not everyone did this.
The man on the subway was singing.

My body is hot
My body is cold
My body will keep on loving you
Till I get too old

ooooo...

My body is drunk
My body is sober
My body will devise a way
To win you over

ooooo...

My body is stiff
My body is loose
My body is dangling limply from
A hangman's noose

ooooo...

My body is moving
My body is still
My body is debating the question
Of freeeeeeee wiiiilll

ooooo...

My body is healthy
My body is sick
The stars keep growing brighter but
The clouds are thick

ooooo...

My body is tired
My body is broken
But I will hide it here for you
As a lover's token

ooooo...

My body is whole
My body is strong
Still, I will retreat from you
Before too long.

ooooooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis