Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Deep Questions from a Philosopher Pirate.

Which phrase more authentically presents my parrot as an extension of my pirate soul: "Pieces of Eight," or "Shiver Me Timbers?"

When I bury my plundered treasure on a secret desert island, am I perhaps burying a piece of myself in the sand?
If so, which piece?

If I carry TWO brace of pistols along with my cutlass and dagger, will I be perceived as more fearsome, or will I just be overdoing it a bit?

What does it really mean to be fearsome anyway? If my cruel piratical ways are widely known and feared, does that not encourage my victims to surrender without a fight, thereby rendering excessive violence unnecessary, making my piratical practices in reality less cruel and, well, fearsome?

It's bad luck to bring *a* woman aboard... what if there are enough women to go around? Arrrr.

And what about mermaids? How do they...? Well, never mind.

My boots are too tight. Peg leg flask?

Whenever I meet a new pirate I always wonder... is he wearing that eyepatch because he actually lost an eye, or does he just want to fit in? (or see in the dark?)

Is the Black Spot representative of a pirate's life coming to a close due to sin and depravity or is it simply symptomatic of a lack of fresh fruit?

Hermit crabs. Think about it.

Do blonde pirates have more fun? I don't think they do.

Do Pirates Dream of Peg Legged Sheep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis