Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flower

I want to draw a flower but it is an angry flower and it sprouts fangs and eats all the other flowers. Its fangs are like thorns, but they are on its petals so it has a mouth. I want to draw a white flower, but it turns pink from flushing and then red after it eats the other flowers, even though flower blood is green. It turns red because it's hungry. Eating all the other flowers awakened its insatiable cannibalistic appetite. So I don't think I'll draw it. It's too sad a story. The flowers that would be eaten had families and lovers and little girls' hair to be woven into. But the flower I decided I'm not drawing is saddest of all. It has no more friends. It's just hungry. Instead I will draw ugly fat ladies. 3 of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis